Holidays Askrigg North Yorkshire
DL8 3HN__________________Sleeps: 2 / 3.
Small pets allowed (must be cat friendly).
Low season £170 per wk.
Mid season £220 per wk.
High season £320 per wk.
Short breaks from 2 - 4 days, from £40 per night.
__________________For further details please contact:Mrs M.Hibberd
Tel and Fax: 18
Last minute vacancies during weeks:
28 Jan, 4 Feb, 11 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb, 4 Mar
Reload this map
Gamekeeper's Cottage lies at the western end of Askrigg - "the jewel of the Dales" (featured in the TV programme "All Creatures Great and Small"). The area is particularly popular with walkers.
- The village has three excellent pubs, tea shops and general store.
- We are within easy reach of the market town of Hawes, Aysgarth Falls and Leyburn.
- 15 minutes walk will bring you to Mill Gill Falls; if you prefer travelling by car we are within easy reach of Richmond, The Forbidden Corner and many other Dales attractions.
The accommodation is completely self-contained with its own garden entrance, consisting of:
- Well equipped cosy kitchen/living room.
- Modern bathroom with double shower, wash basin and WC.
- Stairs lead from the living room up into the large, pleasant family sized bedroom which sleeps up to 3 people, overlooking the garden which guests are invited to take advantage of and enjoy.
- The cottage is beautifully furnished and equipped to the highest standard, with co-ordinated bed linen and soft furnishings.
- Small pets are welcome at no extra costs (but must be cat friendly!).
For further information -
ring Mary or Derek: 18