Outdoor exhibitions are suitable both for a museum and a manufacturing company. What should you pay attention to in order to make the outdoor exhibition as comfortable as possible?
- Get permission to hold the event.
- Take into account the capacity of the venue.
- The territorial location and parking should be convenient.
- Think over the technical equipment and electricity.
- Take care of the safety.
- The type and quantity of furniture depends on the format of the exhibition and the number of people.
- Use portable exhibition stands so that guests can freely navigate the site.
- Install toilets and smoking areas.
- Build a shelter in case of rain.
If all these moments are taken into account, the exhibition will definitely be successful.
Photo by Godisable Jacob from Pexels